This course teaches all facets of how to create a business plan. Students in this course will work towards building a solid plan for their business through notes and guides. At the end of the course, the student will use a live template to work through each section of their business. This business plan will help the student to:
- Estimate total startup costs. Once you know the approximate costs, you can determine whether you’ll need to raise funds from investors.
- Project revenues and profits. By forcing you to define both your market and how much of that market you expect to reach, a business plan helps you estimate potential revenues and profits.
- Convince investors. A business plan shows investors that you have a clear and defined strategy for achieving success. If this strategy isn’t present, investors won’t want to finance your business.
- Compete from the start. As part of your business plan, you’ll identify key gaps in the marketplace which your company will fill. This allows you to hit the ground running.
Anticipate challenges. When you create your business plan, you’ll look ahead and try to identify any potential problems you might encounter. This prepares you to address these issues if they do arise.
- Lesson 1: Before You Start
- Lesson 2: Executive Summary
- Lesson 3: Company Overview
- Lesson 4: Market Analysis
- Lesson 5: Organization and Management
- Lesson 6: Products and Services
- Lesson 7: Marketing and Sales
- Lesson 8: Financial Projections
- Lesson 9: Funding Request
- Lesson 10: Appendix
- Lesson 11: Build Your Dream
- Lesson 12: Business Plan Guide
- Lesson 13: Business Plan Template